The Sloth Conservation Society
The Sloth Conservation Society (SloCo) has teamed up with Amazon to offer a great animal adoption gift. You can adopt a sloth for a year and receive a colourful gift pack delivered right to your door.
When you adopt you will receive:
- Sloth facts and figures infographic.
- A personalised supporter certificate.
- Sloth Poster.
- Registration Sheet.
About The Sloth Conservation Foundation
They were founded by Dr Rebecca Cliffe in 2016. Dr Rebecca is a sloth researcher who has dedicated her life to saving sloths in the wild. She has worked with the species for more than a decade, undertaken extensive research in the field and published many scientific papers on the sloth populations of South and Central America.
Over the last decade Dr Rebecca has seen for herself the wide variety of rapidly increasing problems faced by the species in the wild. Dr Rebecca founded SloCo in a bid to effect change and achieve durable solutions through both conservation and research.
Why supporting SloCo makes sense
- SloCo is primarily driven by scientific based conservation methods, which means the work it does and the research produced is extremely credible and the money you donate will be used in the most effective way possible.
- SloCo works to conserve sloth populations in the wild right across the rainforests of South and Central America. Since the organization began its work it has achieved quite a lot, commanding great respect from leading experts in the field and key decision makers.
- By supporting SloCo you will be joining a global community who care deeply care about this wonderful species and the amazing impact it has on its environment.
- SloCo needs your help because almost all its income comes from donations. Without the help of generous individuals, it would not be able to continue with the important work that it does.