Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Arya is almost – but not quite – exactly like her Game of Thrones namesake. If you haven’t seen Game of Thrones, then first of all, we can tell you that the character Arya has a strong will. So does our Arya! She’s also smart – really smart. So smart in fact, that she recently removed all the doorstops at a craft fayre, closing the doors on the people attending. Fortunately, while she thought it was her bid to establish her own dominion, they all thought it was hilarious. Will Arya’s strong, independent streak help her achieve her destiny as a hearing dog? Will she always love stealing doorstops? And which deaf person will she eventually help to reconnect with life? Sponsor Arya today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Arya Today
Sponsor a Puppy Arya Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Arya is a Cockapoo, a Cocker Spaniel / Toy Poodle cross, one of the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they have such great temperaments
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Arya. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Arya the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Chrissie! I’m a ‘Labradorable’ puppy, full of life, who loves learning how to become a hearing dog! I want to help a deaf person reconnect with the world around them. Will you sponsor me, and help me do this?