Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No – it’s Chrissie, our lightning-fast Labrador! Chrissie is incredibly quick in mind as well as body. She’s already learning fast. She’s found that, if she waits for food instead of grumbling, it’ll come sooner. Clever Chrissie! We’re not sure if that’s her heart ruling her head (or her stomach) but it doesn’t matter. She’s a superstar, a lovely little puppy, so cuddly and cute. Her alert and enquiring mind will make her a wonderful hearing dog one day. She will help a deaf person reconnect with life just by being clever, quick, loyal… and just overall an amazing dog. Will Chrissie ever slow down, or will she always be super-fast? Which deaf person will she eventually help to leave loneliness behind? Sponsor Chrissie today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Chrissie Today
Sponsor a Puppy Chrissie Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Chrissie is a Labrador, one of the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they’re so gentle and intelligent.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Chrissie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Kai the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Chrissie! I’m a ‘Labradorable’ puppy, full of life, who loves learning how to become a hearing dog! I want to help a deaf person reconnect with the world around them. Will you sponsor me, and help me do this?