Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- A fantastic “collection kennel”.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Gordon loves sleeping. His Volunteer Puppy Trainer Vicki told us: “Gordon’s favourite place to sleep is underneath the sofa. However, now he’s growing, he lies in front of it and sticks just his head underneath instead. It’s so funny!” And where else does he like to sleep? “Pretty much anywhere. My four teenage daughters love sitting on the floor so he can crawl onto their laps for a snooze.” One day, he’ll transform a deaf person’s life by helping them to leave loneliness behind – and it all started with a little puppy, supported along his training journey by kind people like you. Will Gordon always love sleeping? Or will mealtimes and treats keep him alert? When will he grow so big that even his head won’t fit under the sofa? And which deaf person will he help to lead the full, rich life they deserve? Sponsor Gordon today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs train their animals to alert deaf children and adults to important danger signals and household sounds.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Gordon Today
Sponsor a Puppy Gordon Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Gordon is a Labrador, a breed which makes fantastic hearing dogs because they’re very intelligent and patient.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog-like Gordon. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Gordon the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Gordon! I’m a sleepy, soft Labrador who loves snoozing, anywhere and everywhere. When I grow up, I’ll help deaf person to leave loneliness behind and live a full life. Will you support me by sponsoring me?