Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Meet Harvey, our little master of the dark arts – lying in wait, hidden, unseen, then attacking hapless intruders, whether they be slippers, tennis balls or cardboard boxes! Or, indeed, raindrops: however torrential the rain, Harvey is out there trying to catch the drops in his mouth. Or, indeed, his own tail. He’ll chase that dastardly foe and, having caught it, will walk sideways with it in his mouth! Today an inquisitive excitable puppy, Harvey will grow into an amazing hearing dog and quite simply utterly transform the life of a deaf person. Will Harvey ever understand what his tail is really for? Will he get over the excitement of raindrops? Which deaf person will he help to leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life? Sponsor Harvey today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Harvey Today
Sponsor a Puppy Harvey Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Harvey is a Cockapoo, a Cocker Spaniel / Toy Poodle cross, one of the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they have such great temperaments
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Harvey. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Harvey the Puppy Says…
Boo! I bet you didn’t see me! My name’s Harvey and I’m a Cockapoo pup who loves to be all sneaky and stealthy. But when I’m not doing that, I just *adore* a good cuddle. I do enjoy honing my ninja skills and figuring out how to stay hidden, but one day soon I’ll be proudly wearing my Hearing Dogs coat for all to see and helping a deaf person leave loneliness behind. Will you sponsor me and help me complete my training?”