Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Kai is a black Lab with a huge personality for such a little pup. He’s so full of character: meal times are great fun, as he hops around excitedly on his sturdy puppy paws. Then when he’s finished his meal, he chases his bowl round the kitchen. But he’s also a very well-behaved puppy. It just takes a ‘wait’, and he’ll wait patiently for his food. That’s not easy for any Labrador, let alone a young pup. His favourite place to sleep is under your feet while your watching TV, and his favourite sleeping position is upside-down, of course. He’s an endearing, mischievous monkey of a puppy, and we love him! Will Kai always chase his bowl around the kitchen? Do we even want him to, it’s such fun to see? How will this character’s training journey end? How will he help a deaf person embrace life? Sponsor Kai today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Kai Today
Sponsor a Puppy Kai Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Kai is a Labrador, one of the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they’re so gentle and intelligent.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds and, as importantly, help them reconnect with family, friends, and life
- It takes approximately 18 months to train a hearing dog like Kai
Kai the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Kai! I’m a big character even though I’m a little Labrador. Will you sponsor me, and help a deaf person reconnect with life?