Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Otis is a born explorer. You can see it in his face: he’s got that ‘climb every mountain’ look about him. He solves any problem and overcomes any challenge. He’s looking forward to his biggest mission yet – becoming an amazing hearing dog and helping a deaf person embrace life! When he isn’t exploring, he’s entertaining people. In the morning he wags his tail so hard that the whole back half of his body moves from side to side. Then, it’s time to run around in the garden, which means jumping in and out of leaves, chasing his puppy socialiser’s children, and having lots of puppy-cuddles. Will Otis’s pioneering spirit help him with training? Will he always wag his tail really, really hard? How much more lovable and friendly will he become? Sponsor Otis today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Otis Today
Sponsor a Puppy Otis Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Otis is a Cocker Spaniel, one of the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they’re very loyal and intelligent
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds and, as importantly, help them reconnect with family, friends, and life
- It takes approximately 18 months to train a hearing dog like Otis
Otis the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Otis! I’m a friendly, lovable tyke, full of adventure and fun. Will you sponsor me, and help a deaf person reconnect with life?