Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- A fantastic “collection kennel”.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
When Toby went to live with his Volunteer Puppy Trainer, he was up with the birds! She tells us: “He soon settled in but did like to wake to the dawn chorus which got us up ‘nice and early’ for quite a while.” And now? “We get to ‘sleep in’ until he wakes up – at 6am. Then he spends the rest of the day sleeping! He sleeps in the home office most days. He’s participated in many videoconferences with his snoring, which is the loudest I’ve ever heard. He loves to snooze in the sun. He particularly likes doorways for some reason. But he does make a point of climbing into his bed properly for his afternoon nap.” Wherever he lays his head, that’s his home! Do you think Toby might eventually learn to get up later and not sleep all day? Will his snoring get even louder? And which deaf person will Toby help to reconnect with life? Sponsor Toby today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs train their animals to alert deaf children and adults to important danger signals and household sounds.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Toby Today
Sponsor a Puppy Toby Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Toby is a Labrador, a breed that makes a great hearing dog because of their loyalty and intelligence.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Charlie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Toby the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Toby! I’m a snoring softy. I love to get up early and then snooze all day, but eventually, with your help, I’ll become an amazing hearing dog. Will you sponsor me through my training and help a deaf person to reconnect with life?