Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
This optimistic little Cocker Spaniel is always moving on up. Jennifer, the volunteer who’s looking after him, says: “He can jump up onto our garden sleepers, and he’s also starting to master getting up and down stairs. He adores the window cleaner – we suspect he wants to climb his ladder!” His adventuresome spirit is matched only by his clumsiness. Jennifer laughs: “Tyson doesn’t understand the concept of straight lines yet. We are never on the same side of a telegraph pole. How is that possible?” It’s possible because he’s a puppy! One day, Tyson will help a deaf person leave loneliness behind. Until then, it’s another cute detail about this cute Cocker Spaniel. How did we shoehorn so much character into such a small puppy? Will Tyson always be like a bull in a china shop (albeit a very soft, cuddly bull)? Will the window cleaner become his bestest friend? Sponsor Tyson today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Tyson Today
Sponsor a Puppy Tyson Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Tyson is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed that makes great hearing dogs because they’re very intelligent and loyal.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Tyson. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Tyson the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Tyson! I’m a cuddly Cocker Spaniel, who is always climbing, up and up… but then I’m so clumsy I fall down! I want to help a deaf person lead the full life they deserve. Will you sponsor me, and help me do this?