Become a Tiger Protector
Become a Tiger Protector and receive
- A personalised “The Tiger Protector” book featuring an adult and child of your choice.
- A Tiger Protector Gift Pack including a certificate and fantastic factbook.
- Regular updates throughout the year so you can catch up on the latest Tiger news and updates from around the World.
Your Personalised Tiger Protector Book
- Your child is the star!
WWF have launched a children’s book with a twist – you can personalise the book to choose a child and adult to be in it! So whether that’s a Mummy and daughter, or grandson and Grandad, the choice is yours. It’s truly a fantastic and unique gift.
- Fun whilst learning
The book tells the tale of a child who finds a wounded tiger on their doorstep. As the story unfolds the child is taken on a wild adventure which is a great way to have fun, whilst learning about important conservation issues.
- Help WWF to protect the Tiger
Your gift will help WWF’s project which will be attempting to double the number of Tigers in the wild by 2022. It’s a fantastic cause that you can really help by becoming a Tiger Protector.
udopt it because
- Tiger populations are down by 95%
- Tigers are loved and respected for being graceful, wise, strong, and independent.
- A personalised book makes a fantastic gift for children.
Become a Tiger Protector Gallery
Did you know?
- A tiger’s fur is instantly recognisable in colour, but did you know that these bright colours actually serve as camouflage when hunting and hiding under the forest canopy.
- The tiger’s leap is the stuff of legends, and when chasing down prey it can leap more than 30 feet in a single bound.
- A tiger doesn’t just eat the big animals as seen in television documentaries – it also enjoys snacking on fish, frogs and other small animals.
- While hunting initially brought down the tigers numbers, it’s farming on the land a tiger calls home that is driving away their food supply and making daily life such an incredible challenge.