Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A welcome letter, sponsorship certificate and 3 puppy postcards.
- A puppy sponsorship notepad and pen.
- An adorable cuddly hearing dog toy.
- And an exclusive framed photo of your sponsor pup (while stocks last).
Wish is a busy little puppy! According to Jo and Ciaran, her volunteer puppy trainers, she’s as bright as a button. Jo tells us: “You can just see it shining out of her. She’s super bright and very confident.” From day one, she’s loved the hustle and bustle of their home. She’s already fallen in love with their pet dog Kali and their children. And those eyes! They’re so big and soulful. Looking into them, you can really see her intelligence at work. So as well as being busy and bright, she’s a beauty. When will Wish get the hang of her legs? Will she always be as quick to learn her cues? And which deaf person will she help to overcome loneliness? Sponsor Wish today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs train their animals to alert deaf children and adults to important danger signals and household sounds.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Wish Today
Sponsor a Puppy Wish Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £5 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Wish is a Labrador, a breed that makes a great hearing dog because of their gentle nature and intelligence.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Ivy. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Wish the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Wish! I’m a busy little Labrador that’s as bright as a button. I’m learning to be a life-changing hearing dog, and when I complete my training, I’m hoping to transform the life of a deaf person forever. Can you sponsor me? It would mean the world to me!