Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
Josie loves everyone, and wants a fuss from anyone who will give it to her – human or animal! That’s because she loves every dog too, and enjoys a bit of fun and a run-around, ears everywhere, as only Cocker Spaniels can. Josie loves every child too. As her Volunteer Puppy Trainer Lyn says: “She really does love my young grandson, who is in my support bubble. She is so very gentle with him.” So, Josie is everything a hearing dog puppy should be, and more. One day, she will help a deaf person to leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life. For now however, she’s a friendly fun-seeker! Will Josie’s passion for children ever dim? How will her sociable, outgoing nature help her along her training journey? How snuggly will she become? And which deaf person will she help, to live the full life they want and deserve? Sponsor Josie today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Josie Today
Sponsor a Puppy Josie Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Josie is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed that makes a great hearing dog because of their sense of fun and loyalty.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog-like Josie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Josie the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Josie! I’m a cuddly Cocker Spaniel, full of love and affection for everyone I meet. When I grow up, I will help a deaf person practically by recognising important sounds, and emotionally by being their faithful furry friend. Will you support me by sponsoring me?