Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
Lily is a gorgeous little Cocker Spaniel! Her markings are so distinctive, with that classic blue roan ‘smoky’ look. She hasn’t quite got the hang of her ears yet, and tends to fall over them. Same with her gangly puppy legs. It’s so cute! Everything about Lily is soft, gentle and good-natured. She’ll go for a little explore in a new place and then, happy that everything is as it should be, will plonk herself down and have a snooze. She’ll play with her toys quietly to herself. She’ll meet new potential friends – dogs, cats, socks – in the same, peaceable way. One day, a deaf person who may be feeling anxious or scared will really benefit from this little girl’s tender, patient love. Will Lily ever learn not to trip over her ears? Will she always befriend socks? And which deaf person will Lily help to reconnect with the world around them? Sponsor Lily today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Lily Today
Sponsor a Puppy Lily Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Lily is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed that makes a great hearing dog because of their kind natures and fun personalities.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Charlie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Lily the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Lily! I’m a soft-hearted, good-natured little girl. I’m just starting on my training journey, which will end with me completely changing a deaf person’s life. Will you sponsor me?