Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
Bertie loves to help! He loves helping in the garden – you could say he has ‘green paws’. He likes running around on the grass, just to make sure it’s nice and flat. He’s happy rolling among the flowers, to check for weeds, obviously. But his favourite garden activity is re-potting plants, even if they didn’t need re-potting. How helpful! His Volunteer Puppy Trainer adores him. “He’s very friendly as well as funny,” she tells us. One day this cuddly helper really will help a deaf person to leave loneliness behind, while giving them hours of entertainment along the way. How do you think Bertie’s helpful nature will see him through his training? And which deaf person will Bertie help to reconnect with friends, with family, with the community around them… with life? Sponsor Bertie today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Bertie Today
Sponsor a Puppy Bertie Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Bertie is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed which makes brilliant hearing dogs because they’re very friendly and loyal.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Robyn. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Bertie the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Bertie! I’m a cuddly Cocker Spaniel who loves to help out, and have fun with my friends. I want to help a deaf person to live a full life, and to leave behind loneliness. Will you help me by sponsoring me?