Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A welcome letter, sponsorship certificate and 3 puppy postcards.
- A puppy sponsorship notepad and pen.
- An adorable cuddly hearing dog toy.
- And an exclusive framed photo of your sponsor pup (while stocks last).
Noah has the most irresistible floppy ears and beautiful eyes. His volunteer puppy trainer Linda tells us: “He’s quite an observer. He’s a thinker, very gentle and hugely loyal.” When he’s getting sleepy, this little fella loves nothing more than a stroke to lull him into dreamland. It’s as if the touch of a caring hand activates his snooze button. But wait, there’s more! Noah has a rather cheeky side to him. He has a knack for befriending socks and hiding them in the most unexpected places. As he gets older, Noah will be the kind of companion that’s there for his deaf person through thick and thin. But for now, keep an eye on your socks! Will Noah continue to enjoy being stroked to sleep? Will he set up a secret sock club with other pups? Sponsor Noah today to find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Noah Today
Sponsor a Puppy Noah Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £5 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Noah is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed that makes a great hearing dog because of their playful nature and intelligence.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Ivy. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Noah the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Noah! I’m a loving and loyal Cocker Spaniel. I’m eager to please, and my playful and loving nature shines through in everything I do. Someday, I’ll change the life of a deaf person who’ll rely on me to navigate the world. But I can’t do it alone – will you sponsor me?