Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
Elton knows what he wants. He adores sleeping. When we asked David, his Volunteer Puppy Trainer, he told us: “Elton loves sleeping in my other dog’s bed! When he’s awake, he’s so full of love. When he’s asleep he’s so cute!” And how would David sum up Elton? He laughs: “An affectionate sleepy-head!” Will Elton eventually prefer sleeping in his own bed? Will his affectionate nature help him learn? And how will his training journey end, helping a deaf people to leave loneliness behind? Sponsor Elton today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Elton Today
Sponsor a Puppy Elton Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Elton is a Labrador, one of the breeds that make great hearing dogs because they’re very faithful and gentle.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog-like Robyn. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Elton the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Elton! I’m a lovely Labrador who is cute, cuddly and just loves snoozing and snuggling. I want to help a deaf person by being their constant companion, and helping them to reconnect with life. Will you help me along my training journey by sponsoring me please?