Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
Arthur doesn’t just look the part, with those amazing eyebrows and alert tail – he is the part! According to his Volunteer Puppy Trainer Liz, he’s boisterous, inquisitive and adventurous. “He loves a towel to wrestle with. He likes diving through long grass. He wants to explore the garden. He enjoys playing with my other dog Shep. He finds Shep’s tail really fascinating. It’s a mystery to him – so furry and long! He’s often tempted to take a quick grab as it passes by but he’s learning to leave it alone now.” What an action hero for one so young! Will Arthur ever stop? Will he have a massive tail of his very own some day? Will he always find towels, tails, grass and gardens fascinating? How will Arthur’s action hero personality help a deaf person to leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life? Sponsor Arthur today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Arthur Today
Sponsor a Puppy Arthur Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Arthur is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed that makes a great hearing dog because of its fun-loving nature and loyalty.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Arthur. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Arthur the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Arthur! I’m a real action hero – you can tell by my eyebrows! Today, I’m a cute Cocker Spaniel puppy who likes to play with towels, but one day, if you support me, I’ll help a deaf person to reconnect with life. Will you sponsor me through my training and transform a deaf person’s life?