Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Bella is a rushing, running, racing, shooting star! If you’re quick, you’ll catch her out of the corner of your eye, rushing past. She likes to jump into her ball pit in the garden, and then run after the balls that are scattered everywhere. When the mop comes out it’s a race to see if the floor can be finished before Bella starts playing with it. And if you leave a slipper lying around, she’ll have it (and it’ll probably reappear in the garden a few days later). Will Bella ever stop rushing? Or will she do more racing instead? Perhaps she’ll just decide to be happy with running? And how will this pocket rocket help to change the life of a deaf person? Sponsor Bella today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Bella Today
Sponsor a Puppy Bella Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Bella is a Cockapoo, an ideal combination for a hearing dog, with the loyalty of a Cocker Spaniel and the intelligence of a Poodle.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Bella. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Bella the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Bella! I’m a shooting star superstar, who likes running everywhere. When I grow up I’m going to help a deaf person by being their furry friend, and alerting them to important sounds. Will you support me by sponsoring me?