Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Hope loves the limelight. She adores meeting other puppies. She’s absolutely switched on, morning, noon and night. Why? Because she’s a confident Cockapoo! Getting along with anyone and any dog isn’t a problem for this confident little pup. Apart from being outgoing and adorable, one of her favourite places to sleep is in the conservatory on the cool tiles under the chairs. She remains upside down with all four feet in the air, snoring loudly! Hope loves life, and life is certainly for living. How will Hope’s confidence help her throughout her training? What will her outgoing nature do for a deaf person, who may right now be feeling isolated and disconnected from the world around them? Sponsor Hope today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Hope Today
Sponsor a Puppy Hope Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Hope is a Cockapoo, a cross-breed with the intelligence of a Poodle and the fun of a Cocker Spaniel – which makes for a great hearing dog.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog-like Hope. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Hope the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Hope! I’m a cute Cockapoo, full of confidence and fun. I want to help a deaf person to reconnect with the world around them, and embrace life once again. Will you support me by sponsoring me?