Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A welcome letter, sponsorship certificate and 3 puppy postcards.
- A puppy sponsorship notepad and pen.
- An adorable cuddly hearing dog toy.
- And an exclusive framed photo of your sponsor pup (while stocks last).
Cockapoo Holly is here to steal your heart with her playful and mischievous personality. Thanks to her beautiful chocolate colouring and warm hazel eyes, she can really turn on the charm too. Holly’s volunteer puppy trainer Lorna says: “People can’t help cuddling her because her coat is so soft. And she’s a natural show-off!” Holly adores being the centre of attention, and who could resist giving her all the cuddles and belly rubs she wants?
She also has a furry friend named Tilly who lives nearby. “Tilly and Holly love to chase each other around and even play in puddles together,” smiles Lorna. What adventures will Holly and Tilly have in the future? Will Holly keep her boundless energy? And which deaf person in need of love and companionship will she be matched with? Sponsor Holly today to find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Holly Today
Sponsor a Puppy Holly Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £5 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Holly is a Cockapoo, a cross that makes a great hearing dog because they have the intelligence of a Poodle and the playful nature of a Cocker Spaniel.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Ivy. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Holly the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Holly! I’m a fun-loving and fearless Cockapoo. But don’t be fooled by my mischievous puppy antics – I’m just as loveable as I am lively. I’m on a mission to become a hearing dog and make a real difference in a deaf person’s life. Will you sponsor me, please?