Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Star’s a dedicated, driven and determined pup, in a small, sweet body. Definitely a superstar in the making! When she arrived at the home of her Volunteer Puppy Trainers, she was dead set on settling in. In no time she was exploring the garden. She also loves the challenge of searching for treats in the grass and ensures she gets every last one. The only thing Star doesn’t really like about the garden is how noisy it can get with the birds! So, how will Star’s determination help her to become a hearing dog? What will be her biggest challenges along the way? Will she ever stop being irritated by noisy birds? And how will this little Star help a deaf person to reconnect with family, friends, the world around them… with life? Sponsor Star today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Star Today
Sponsor a Puppy Star Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Star is a Cockapoo, an ideal combination for a hearing dog, with the loyalty of a Cocker Spaniel and the intelligence of a Poodle.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Charlie. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Star the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Star! I’m a determined pup. I may be small and sweet, but I love rising to challenges. When I grow up, I’ll help a deaf person to leave loneliness behind, by being their friend and alerting them to important sounds. Will you support me by sponsoring me?