Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
Gwen was the first puppy to be born in her litter, and immediately stuck out because she resembled a very cute hot cross bun! Just the same size, shape and colouring – and just as sweet, obviously. Gwen was always the first to seek out new toys and play with them. She insists on getting ALL her toys out of the box, and playing with them before crashing out in her bed. So, we get the message: she loves toys! Her favourite toy used to be a pink bunny, but now she’s progressed to an empty plastic water bottle. She’s curious as well as cute, and likes to check situations out before jumping into them. One day this curious, cute, playful puppy will help a deaf person to reconnect with life.
What other types of baking products will Gwen resemble as she grows? A hearty wholewheat loaf maybe, or a light, delicate brioche? Will she always be very, very, very keen on toys? Will this be key to her training, or her love of treats? Sponsor Gwen today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Gwen Today
Sponsor a Puppy Gwen Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Gwen is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed that makes great hearing dogs because they’re very intelligent and loyal.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Gwen. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Gwen the Puppy Says…
“Hi! I’m Gwen and I’m a Cocker Spaniel puppy. Right now, I just love playing with my toys, but one day I’m going to be a hearing dog and I’ll be helping a deaf person reconnect with life. I’d love for you to sponsor me and help me with my training!”