Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- Three beautiful postcards of your puppy.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute soft toy dog.
Luca loves to snooze. He goes into a deep sleep next to one of his toys, nose twitching, little puppy sides going in and out. When he wakes up however, it’s a different story for a different puppy! He’s so confident, tail wagging excitedly, exploring everywhere. . Of all the toys in all the world, Luca’s favourite is… a hair scrunchie. He loves chewing his toys but he takes great care of the scrunchie. He carries it around with him everywhere.
Will Luca become more snoozy as he grows, or more active? Will the hair scrunchie always be his favourite toy or will he eventually chew that to bits too? And whose life will he turn around, helping a deaf person to reconnect with the world around them? Sponsor Luca today and find out!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People trains dogs that help deaf people leave loneliness behind, through constant companionship. As importantly, they alert deaf people to life-saving sounds like the smoke alarm and intruder alarm, and other important sounds such as the oven timer and baby monitor.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Luca Today
Sponsor a Puppy Luca Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Luca is a Cocker Spaniel, a breed that makes great hearing dogs because they’re very intelligent and loyal.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Robyn. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Luca the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Luca! I’m a cuddly Cocker Spaniel who loves snoozing, but when I wake up I like running around wagging my tail. I want to help a deaf person to feel less lonely. Will you sponsor me, and help me along my training journey?