Sponsor a puppy and receive
- A sponsorship certificate.
- A fantastic “collection kennel”.
- Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
- When you donate £5.00 a month you will also get a cute cuddly toy dog.
Luna is such a playful puppy! When we asked her Volunteer Puppy Trainer what she adores about Luna, she told us: “She loves playing. We have another hearing dog in training living with us, and Luna always wants to play with her. They’re best buddies, and it’s wonderful to watch.” What else does she love about Luna? “When settling for a sleep she changes location several times before settling in ‘the spot’ – which may well be the place she started in! From the hearth, to under the coffee table, to Josie’s bed, to under the curtain, to back to the hearth! Once she’s asleep though, that’s it.” So, Luna’s a happy girl, loved by everyone (and every dog!) around her. She’s also a chilled soul, with plenty of spaces and places for snoozes and snuffles. Given that her volunteer calls her a ‘fuzzy bear’, that makes Luna a chilled, happy, fuzzy bear!
udopt it because
- Hearing Dogs train their animals to alert deaf children and adults to important danger signals and household sounds.
- It costs approximately £45,000 to breed, train, place and provide lifelong care for each hearing dog.
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People rely exclusively on the generosity of organisations and individuals to help fund their work. They receive no funding from the government.
- Hearing Dogs are provided free of charge to the deaf people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Luna Today
Sponsor a Puppy Luna Gallery
Sponsor a puppy with Hearing Dogs for Deaf People from £3 a month. Help to train a dog who will become a life giving support for people with hearing loss.http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/
Registered charity in England and Wales no: 293358 and in Scotland no: SC040486
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 14 working days of order. If urgent please mention during sign up process to discuss quicker delivery.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Luna is a Labrador, a breed which makes fantastic hearing dogs because they’re very loyal and patient.
- Hearing dogs help deaf people by alerting them to sounds. As importantly, they also help deaf people leave loneliness behind, to reconnect with family, friends, community… with life.
- It takes about 18 months to train a hearing dog like Luna. The Hearing Dogs charity receives no government funding to do this, so every sponsorship is incredibly valuable.
Luna the Puppy Says…
Hi, I’m Luna! I’m a chilled, happy, fuzzy bear who loves playing and snoozing. When I grow up, I’ll help deaf person to leave loneliness behind and live a full life. Will you support me by sponsoring me?