Adopt a puppy dog and receive
- A beautiful cuddly toy.
- Welcome pack with a great Sponsor a Puppy gift certificate.
- An exclusive calendar with photos of cute puppies.
- Regular puppy updates and photos of how your dog is doing.
Hope the Puppy Says…
My name is Hope, it’s really nice to meet you! I love to make people smile, and like nothing more than playing with my friends. They’re ace! If you would like to adopt me that would be nice, as I really want to help people who have problems with their sight. I need to be trained properly and you can help me change someone’s life for the better. I’m really looking forward to being helpful!
Hope is a bright and charming puppy who enjoys making new friends and bounding through the garden. By sponsoring Hope, you’ll follow her amazing journey to become a life-changing guide dog.
udopt it because
- A blind person may require up to 7 guide dogs in their lifetime.
- Each guide dog partnership costs over £40,000 and involves around 20 months of training and seven years of support.
- As part of the gift you will receive updates and photos of your puppy’s adventure as it trains to become a guide dog.
- Sponsorship programmes start from as little as £4.33 a month.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Hope Today
Sponsor a Puppy Hope Gallery
For more than 75 years Guide Dogs for the Blind having been providing blind and partially sighted people across the UK with life changing support. Sponsor a puppy and receive a gift pack including an exclusive cuddly toy, certificate, regular updates plus lots more.http://www.guidedogsgiving.org.uk
England & Wales Registered Charity Number 209617 / Scotland SC038979
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 28 days of order.
Exclusive Toy Gift : 2 - 3 weeks following welcome pack.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Skye has a lovely coat that is amazingly soft to touch. Like a little fluff ball!
- Skye is one of the friendliest dogs at the training camp and loves cuddles.
- Skye loves to run around the garden and has lots of energy!