Adopt a puppy dog and receive
- A beautiful cuddly toy.
- Welcome pack with a great Sponsor a Puppy gift certificate.
- An exclusive calendar with photos of cute puppies.
- Regular puppy updates and photos of how your dog is doing.
Ruby the Puppy Says…
My name is Ruby, it’s really nice to meet you! I love to make people smile, and like nothing more than playing with my friends. They’re ace! If you would like to adopt me that would be nice, as I really want to help people who have problems with their sight. I need to be trained properly and you can help me change someone’s life for the better. I’m really looking forward to being helpful!
Ruby is an affectionate pup who likes nothing more than exploring her surroundings. She needs your support to help her grow up to be a life-changer. By sponsoring Ruby, you’ll follow her amazing journey to become a life-changing guide dog.
udopt it because
- A blind person may require up to 7 guide dogs in their lifetime.
- Each guide dog partnership costs over £40,000 and involves around 20 months of training and seven years of support.
- As part of the gift you will receive updates and photos of your puppy’s adventure as it trains to become a guide dog.
- Sponsorship programmes start from as little as £4.33 a month.
>> Sponsor a Puppy Ruby Today
Sponsor a Puppy Ruby Gallery
For more than 75 years Guide Dogs for the Blind having been providing blind and partially sighted people across the UK with life changing support. Sponsor a puppy and receive a gift pack including an exclusive cuddly toy, certificate, regular updates plus lots more.http://www.guidedogsgiving.org.uk
England & Wales Registered Charity Number 209617 / Scotland SC038979
Welcome Pack by Post : The gift pack will be delivered within 28 days of order.
Exclusive Toy Gift : 2 - 3 weeks following welcome pack.
Last Minute Gift? eCertificate can be downloaded to give on the day.
Did you know?
- Ruby has a lovely coat that is amazingly soft to touch. Like a little fluff ball!
- Ruby is one of the friendliest dogs at the training camp and loves cuddles.
- Ruby loves to run around the garden and has lots of energy!